Rules to Live By
“Be fearful when others are Greedy. Be Greedy when others are fearful.” -Warren Buffett
1. Be Consistent with the amount of units you play per game
2. Bet Fewer Games, one game per day, or with heavier cards do one game per time slot
3. When running cold (0-3, 0-4) drop units or wait until the next week, never chase
4. Never do Teasers, Try and never buy points, Stay away to parlays over 2 teams (2-3 team MLB heavy chalk is better to parlay then take each straight)
5. When on a winning streak, have the balls to go after the man!
6. Bet with your head, not over it!